Our biggest issue was being left to fend for ourselves after our website was delivered
We hear this a lot.
Your website fuels your business. It’s the face you present to the world. It tells us your story.
That’s why you need to know you are in full control.
Is it easy to stay on top of all of the security updates to your website?
Can you easily add a new feature whenever you need to?
Is it quick and easy to add new content to your site?
What if there’s a problem? Who do you go to?
Trouble is you’re busy running your business. You probably don’t have expertise in WordPress and you don’t want to spend months developing it. You may have delegated the website to a team member. We’re guessing they’re not WordPress experts either.
So what do you do?
- Cross your fingers and hope for the best?
- Hide from the problem and don’t go anywhere near your website for fear of breaking things?
- Try and engage the agency that built your website for help and wonder why they never seem to get back to you quickly
- Spend the time trying to do it yourself, often with frustrating results?
- Gamble with employing a freelancer from one of the job sites?
What if you could get the control you wanted, take website maintenance off your busy plate and also be able to get unlimited small jobs done on your website just by firing off an email whenever you needed to?
You wouldn’t have to waste your precious time wrangling your website
You can build new features for your website whenever you want